Thursday, March 12, 2009

A good update to Facebook

If there's one thing about the Facebook update that I like (I haven't played with it much yet), it's the fact that I don't have to start every update with "Rajat is ..."

We can make general comments now, ... like "Mascarpone and strawberry jam sandwiches taste good" (this shows that I just learned what Mascarpone is :-)) or "Obama seems to be taking more of my change", as he signs bill after bill with lots of our money, and apparently lots of earmarks ...

Oh ... the joy of self-expression on the Internet! 

Speak your mind!

1 comment:

The Jack said...

Great post! I’m searching for this information for long time and I have found it here. I’m a lucky man and honestly It’ really important to me. Very smart, thanks for kindly sharing it with us. Very well done indeed. If you do not mind, please visit my article related to pandeglang district in Banten, Indonesia at Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang or Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang and if you want to learn how to speek Indonesia just see Learn Indonesia Language